The Committee on Nominations coordinates the nominating process used to fill all vacancies on that require election by the presbytery.
- Commissioners to the General Assembly
- Commissioners to the Synod of Lincoln Trails
- Commission on Ministry
- Commission on Preparation for Ministry
- Commission on Antiracism and Racial Equity
- The Moderator of the Presbytery
- Permanent Judicial Commission
- Presbytery Coordinating Commission and its sub-committees and work groups
The Committee on Nominations gives consideration to achieving a broad representation of member churches while maintaining equal number of Ministers of the Word and Sacrament and Ruling Elders during the nominations process.